instructions for using route km
In routekm.co.uk inserting the places of departure and arrival you can calculate: road route, distance, travel time and trace the route on the map with the relative directions step by step to go from () to ().
To confirm and activate the autocompletion click enter
With the choice of starting and arriving places will be shown in the map both the road route and the directions for highway and road routes.
In the map there are the typical features of Google Maps as:
- Zoom to increase or decrease the level of map definition, and there are preset zoom levels: End, Start, Area and Route:
- Moving the map by dragging.
- The "full screen" button with which you can view the map in full screen and return to the original format of the map.
- Possibility to change the route either by moving the arrival and/or departure icon, or by creating intermediate locations.
- In the route information there is the possibility to find the hotel for the destination.
If you want to save the itinerary, just use the "print" command of your browser.
If you want to plan a trip is definitely useful the service offered by routekm with updated information on the best route planner
routekm lets you program the best route planner by specifying the place of departure
and place of arrival
- Means of transport (car, public transport, cycling, walking).
- Traffic (traffic conditions on the roads and highways).
- Print the map.
- Print the directions.